Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quick tour - London

Hello, I am back from my holidays, where I was mostly away from a computer for any length of time. Actually I have been back for over a week but it was kind of hard to get back into being connected all the time. My holiday comprised of three parts, first a quick weekend with my best mate Jenny in London. I love London and haven't been there in years so I really enjoyed spending time with Jen and soaking up the atmosphere of London Town . I love the tube and especially the old tile down in the tunnels.

Jenny although she lives there, being a tourist in Camden.

We stopped here and shared a lovely bun and pot of Tea in primrose hill, some actress came in when we were there ( I don't know who she was -I am so out of the loop). After she left Jenny couldn't remember her name either but knew that she had seen her naked in something.

Jenny and me posing in Camden
Down at Camden Lock

This was a great stall at Camden Market everything was such good value, I bought a little purse for my camera. I would have bought more probably but I had no cash and my atm card wasn't working.

That was a whistle stop tour of London, I also went home to Bangor for 5 days and then to Italy for a week. I have so many photos from Italy - I don't really know how I will pare them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and posting a comment...... Drop in any time you're passing! Ashley xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin