Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 months later...

I finally finished the wall hanging that I was making for my Elena's nursery. I made bunting to go with it only I included some blue because the curtains in the room are blue. I am really pleased with the way it turned out and hope that my brother and his wife like it. I hurriedly took some pictures outside because after taking this long to finish it I wanted to ship it off right away!

I trimmed the edges of the kaleidoscope panels with ric rac (my favourite) and added covered buttons. some mini hexagons made from the striped fabric (they look a little like beach umbrellas) and some braided ribbon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin